This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) specifies the actions prohibited by Inteveo™ LLC (Inteveo) and its affiliates to customers (Customer) of the Inteveo products and services. Inteveo reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time either by posting any policy modification or by resending changes to the Customer.
The Customer is solely responsible for the content, transmissions, data and multimedia files that are broadcast on its Web site via the products and services supplied to the Customer by Inteveo. The Customer is also solely responsible for the access and use of any and all Inteveo-supplied content, transmissions, data and multimedia files by its specified users.
The Customer, at its own expense, shall comply with any and all legal requirements and/or regulations that directly apply to the use of Inteveo product or services. The Customer and its users agree to prohibit the use any Inteveo products and/or services in a manner that:
- Is prohibited by any federal or state law or regulation or Inteveo policy.
- Infringes upon any copyright, trademark, libel, trade secret or any other related state or federal law or regulation.
- Publishing obscene material via the use of Inteveo products or services. This includes any material that could be viewed as a violation of export regulations, any material that could be viewed as an illegal threat to any person, place, company or any material that is defamatory in nature.
System and Network Security
Inteveo prohibits and reserves the right to investigate any violation of system or network security. In the case of an investigation, Inteveo may involve and cooperate with any applicable law enforcement agency.
Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without the express, written authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without the express, written authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network – including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Inteveo and its affiliates no not tolerate the abuse of e-mail through unsolicited and/or excessive cross-posting or multiple posting (SPAM) of a message or messages. This policy applies to any email or content transmitted by the Customer and/or its users through the use of Inteveo products and/or services. It also applies to any Customer content that indicates the involvement of Inteveo in any Customer SPAM transition.
Please adhere to the rules set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") is intended to help support the use of the Internet by thwarting objectionable use and describes certain terms regarding a Client’s service agreement. It is intended as a guide to your rights and obligations when utilizing Inteveo services.